• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

You get ONE item ...

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
ares71 -

Careful, there. The way you phrased this, it can easily taken to mean that you think a majority of lawyers and congressmen are evil. I assume you in fact only object to the bad apples that give the entire trade a bad name, though. :)
In any case, please let us not turn this thread political.

What? No hats of disguise?

Ring of Wishes or of Invisibility would also be a good choice...

OOOO A Rod of Rulership! At a cheerleader convention! :p

Apparatus of Kwalish instead of a hummer.

But, yeah, a Mirror of Mental Prowess would be pretty neat...

AR

Blue Sky

Explorer
Ring of regeneration, if it'd help with my premature cardio-vascular disease (Triple bypass at 25 sucks. Knowing I'm gonna have to go through the surgery every 5-10 years for the rest of my life sucks worse.).

Failing that, anything that could cast healing spells, without charges. With the money I make from healing the nation's rich, I could build myself a nice little island paradise.

Last edited:

Darkness

Altamont Ravenard said:
What? No hats of disguise?
That was one of them items I thought about too but I wasn't sure how it would interact with cameras.

Hm... Ok, constructs aren't immune to glamers. Sounds doable, then.

A decanter of endless water would also be nice. A decanter of endless champagne, even more so.

ares71

First Post
Darkness said:
ares71 -

Careful, there. The way you phrased this, it can easily taken to mean that you think a majority of lawyers and congressmen are evil. I assume you in fact only object to the bad apples that give the entire trade a bad name, though. :)
In any case, please let us not turn this thread political.

I was trying to be sarcastic. I meant to imply that it would only work on the naughty ones. LOL

Darkness

Blue Sky said:
Ring of regeneration, if it'd help with my premature cardio-vascular disease (Triple bypass at 25 sucks. Knowing I'm gonna have to go through the surgery every 5-10 years for the rest of my life sucks worse.).
Argh. That really sucks. :(:(:(
Blue Sky said:
Failing that, anything that could cast healing spells, without charges. With the money I make from healing the nation's rich, I could build myself a nice little island paradise.
What you really want is an item with resurrection, say, 1/week. Famous actor has a fatal accident? Easy. Politican assassinated? You can fix him. True resurrection would be even better, of course, but resurrection will get the job done in most cases.
'course, with power like that, you'd want to be anonymous lest someone gets greedy or sees you as an obstacle. ;) Not to mention... The police would probably try to take the item from you so they can resurrect murder victims and have them identify their murderers.

JackGiantkiller

First Post
I have to join the Mirror of Mental Prowess crowd. I've got friends from Portland to Texas and live in Florida. Hell, I've got relatives in Australia.

Not to mention the potential money made as a courier. Ands crying....wow.

ares71

First Post
Sphere of Annihilation. Make millions disposing of toxic waste. Think of the toxic wastes from business, spent nuclear fuel rods, etc.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads