• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

You get ONE item ...

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
ares71 said:
Sphere of Annihilation. Make millions disposing of toxic waste. Think of the toxic wastes from business, spent nuclear fuel rods, etc.
And, in Japan or something, removing mountains to create more living space.

Of course, I kinda doubt your (character level + Int modifier) is high enough to actually control the sphere (the DC is 30) so your best bet would be to stand between the things you want eliminated and the sphere, and then have the sphere gradually come at you (which it does on a failed check). ;)

ares71

First Post
Darkness said:
And, in Japan or something, removing mountains to create more living space.

Of course, I kinda doubt your (character level + Int modifier) is high enough to actually control the sphere (the DC is 30) so your best bet would be to stand between the things you want eliminated and the sphere, and then have the sphere gradually come at you (which it does on a failed check). ;)

The Japaneese are using the Sphere to clear mountains for more space and they unleash Godzilla from the bowels of the earth.

I would only use the UL approved and ISO standard "safety sphere".

Darkness

Wraith Form said:
Yeah. And the bully in high school when I was 15, too!
A monk's belt (unarmed dmg 1d8, choice of doing lethal dmg, AC +WisMod+1) would be handy to destroy school bullies.

talinthas

First Post
Murlynd's spoon (the thing that makes endless oatmeal)- feed the world =)

Decanter of endless water would be great too.

But really, i still want cool things, like the rings of inviso or flight.

but the ring of tongues is definately where it's at. I'm a linguist at heart =)

Darkness

talinthas said:
but the ring of tongues is definately where it's at. I'm a linguist at heart =)
Me too. While there might not be a ring of tongues, there's a helm of comprehend languages and read magic:

SRD said:
Helm of Comprehend Languages and Read Magic: Appearing as a normal helmet, a helm of comprehend languages and read magic grants its wearer the ability to understand the spoken words of any creature and to read text in any language and any magical writing. The wearer gains a +5 competence bonus on Decipher Script checks to understand messages written in incomplete, archaic, or exotic forms. Note that understanding a magical text does not necessarily imply spell use.
Faint divination; CL 4th; Craft Wondrous Item, comprehend languages, read magic; Price 5,200 gp; Weight 3 lb.

Last edited:

Virel

First Post
Any from the DMG? An artifact of my choice, like the Machine of Lum the Mad, provided I get to pick out the powers, ill effects and side effects!.

On a more reasonable note, the Mirror of Mental Prowness as mentioned above.

All so on an evenmore reasonable note, Bucknards Everfull Purse would be quiet nice.

Emirikol

Adventurer
.......a.........witch.........

I'll.............for a $1000...........Bunny from The Big Lobowski.

jh

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads