• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Your DnD Weapon?

Shallown

First Post
Spiked chains Rock.

When I first read thetitle I thought to my self "Do you want to know our real life choices? (If we had one)"

So I'll add mine Battle axe or Big Club. Nothin feels more comfortable than a having that weight in your hand. I've handled tons of real world weapons. (Had a bad habit of taking six months of different martial arts, fencing etc. Just means now I suck at all of them)

Later

clark411

First Post
In game, I'd go with a falchion for style, improvised weapon feat for fun.

Out of game, if I had to pick a weapon I'd go for foils or rapiers. Strike first, win first. ^_^

Jeph

Explorer
I'd have to say I like the big critters--erm, criticalers, that is. I usually either use a Falchion or Scythe. The grim reaper thing is just cool. If I play a scythe guy, he also has a black cloak with a long hood. :cool:

Templetroll

Explorer
Henry said:
Actually, that went, "Ho, ha-ha, guard, turn, parry, dodge, spin, (THWAK)"!
I used it as my .sig for a while. :)

Thanks! I tried to look it up but ended up with all kinds of interesting thrust and parry references but nothing about Daffy.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads