Your favorite Star Wars villain who dies in the same episode he's introduced

Who is your favorite short-lived Star Wars villain?

LogicsFate

First Post
Tarkin hands down. (insert everything most other have already said about him, expecially...

For quite some time, Grand Moff Tarkin embodied all that was wrong about The Empire.
-Wombat-

Dark Jezter

First Post
I picked Darth Maul, but it was a tough choice between him and Tarkin. Darth Maul only had limited screen time, but boy did he make the most of it. :cool:

Psychic Warrior

First Post
Crothian said:
jabba was introduced in epsidoe 4.....course they cut that out and had him as a human....

I went with Darth Maul.

Odd my DVDs have Jabba in Ep 4 (and Han doesn't even step on his tail!)

I went with Tarkin but it wasa tie for me between the badassedness of Jango (he goes toe to toe with a Jedi master and lives to tell about it!) and the cool detachment of Tarkin.

I'm surprised at the love for Grevious - even among people I know who loved the movie we agree that Grievious was a terrible 'villian'.

The_Universe

First Post
Psychic Warrior said:
Odd my DVDs have Jabba in Ep 4 (and Han doesn't even step on his tail!)

I went with Tarkin but it wasa tie for me between the badassedness of Jango (he goes toe to toe with a Jedi master and lives to tell about it!) and the cool detachment of Tarkin.

I'm surprised at the love for Grevious - even among people I know who loved the movie we agree that Grievious was a terrible 'villian'.
Jabba belongs in VI - he's a nice addition in IV, but he was *introduced* in Return of the Jedi in 1983.

The_Universe said:
Jabba belongs in VI - he's a nice addition in IV, but he was *introduced* in Return of the Jedi in 1983.
I'd say Jabba doesn't count when it comes to this poll. Why?

Because Jabba was introduced in Star Wars in 1977, we just didn't see him then.

Shade

Monster Junkie
Psychic Warrior said:

I'll bet that most of 'em vote for him based on his Clone Wars appearance (even though that is outside the parameters of the poll), where he was a terrific villain. :)

Remove ads