• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Your Most Anticipated RPG Of 2017?

For the last couple of years, I've held a poll to find out what the most anticipated games of the coming year are; and that time has rolled around again! First of all, I need nominations, though. Please let me know in the comments what your most anticipated full roleplaying game of 2017 is! Remember that's full (tabletop) roleplaying games - not supplements, adventures, settings, sourcebooks, and so on. The game must have a currently scheduled release date in 2017.

For the last couple of years, I've held a poll to find out what the most anticipated games of the coming year are; and that time has rolled around again! First of all, I need nominations, though. Please let me know in the comments what your most anticipated full roleplaying game of 2017 is! Remember that's full (tabletop) roleplaying games - not supplements, adventures, settings, sourcebooks, and so on. The game must have a currently scheduled release date in 2017.

I'll take nominations for a few days before setting up the official poll.

1d89_d20_bowl_set.jpg

SaveSave

A lot of it is stuff that I've backed on Kickstarter, but:

Puppetland
Paranoia
Unknown Armies
Kult
Delta Green
Prince Valiant (and Pendragon 5.2 with some interior colour, although the text is still the same )
Aquelarre, in English
Hellywood, in English
Changeling: The Dreaming 20th
Wraith: The Oblivion 20th

.....and others....

Chaosium's New RuneQuest
Scion - Hero
The Trinity Continuum: Aeon
Modiphius' Conan and Star Trek.

That'll do wunnit?

Zhern

Explorer
Any of the below, non-ranked:

Robert E. Howard's Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of
Zweihander
Mutant Crawl Classics
Pugmire
Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea v2.0
DCC Lankhmar

Last edited by a moderator:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Right, I've compiled the list as best I can. I need some help to finish it. Could anybody furnish me with info on the following? My Google-fu is clearly weak.

Sentinels of the Multiverse - can somebody link me to some info/release date on this? I spent ages searching. I found an announcement form a couple of years ago.

My Little Pony - I cannot find any info on this. Who is it by and when does it release?

Interface Zero 2.0 - as far as I can make out from the KS page it's a setting, not a full standalone RPG.

Puppetland - looks like it is out already according to the comments.

DCC Lankhmar - I can't find any info/release date on this. But I notice it was in the 1016 anticipated list.

Delta Green - this was the #10 most anticipated RPG of 2016, looks like it is already out.

---

Interestingly, here is 2016's list:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/conten...ipated-Tabletop-RPGs-Of-2016-Are#.WG5KRJK5xTY

9 of the 10 in that list have been nominated for this year....

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads