Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC 2

Radaceus

Adventurer
I hate that when I read my emails it shows me spoilers, rather, emails leave out the coding and just show you the text. I try not to read any spoilers not available to me. That aside, I had a hunch from the first narrative on the dragon's attack.

Dont know of the module spoken about, but I dont think I've ever used or encountered a zombie dragon (if that is what it is ), I used a hill giant skeleton against my group recently...fun times! :)

Scotley

Hero
Although, I tell you what, [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION]'s mom, was cooking at the granny level when we were in high school. I sampled her cuisine* a few years back, and she had improved since I had previously last sampled.

* nothing fancy, mind you, just excellent down-home country cooking. So good you'll wanna slap yo own momma.

Thanks for the kudos to my mom. She still wields a plus five cast iron skillet with great skill. Since those days she's become a granny and now a great granny.

Sorry for vanishing. Had a bad week last week and started this one off with a bang (literally. Some chick spilled her coffee and plowed into me at a light. Fortunately, no one was hurt, but has been time consuming to deal with.) I'm back and should be posting normally.

Remove ads