• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC 2

Radaceus

Adventurer
I hate that when I read my emails it shows me spoilers, rather, emails leave out the coding and just show you the text. I try not to read any spoilers not available to me. That aside, I had a hunch from the first narrative on the dragon's attack.

Dont know of the module spoken about, but I dont think I've ever used or encountered a zombie dragon (if that is what it is ), I used a hill giant skeleton against my group recently...fun times! :)

Scotley

Hero
Although, I tell you what, [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION]'s mom, was cooking at the granny level when we were in high school. I sampled her cuisine* a few years back, and she had improved since I had previously last sampled.

* nothing fancy, mind you, just excellent down-home country cooking. So good you'll wanna slap yo own momma.

Thanks for the kudos to my mom. She still wields a plus five cast iron skillet with great skill. Since those days she's become a granny and now a great granny.

Sorry for vanishing. Had a bad week last week and started this one off with a bang (literally. Some chick spilled her coffee and plowed into me at a light. Fortunately, no one was hurt, but has been time consuming to deal with.) I'm back and should be posting normally.

Remove ads