Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC

Leif

Adventurer
Drivel? Bah, I've left you the setup for Billy's broadcast on Infractus IC. Let's see just how good a DJ you are, hmmm? ;)
Let me save you some time wondering, and just tell you straight out: I'm a pretty ROTTEN DJ! I was sorta hoping to 'hand wave' Billy's broadcast if at all possible. :)

Yttermayn

First Post
Oh ho! Nunununununununo! ;-) That is goint ot be the best part! You seemed so eager to get to the station too, I thought you already had a billion things ready to go! Billie's duties include reporting on traffic for the morning commute and major news, as well as jockying discs between reports. He also has to get out either live or prerecorded plugs for the various advertisers. I'll give you a freebee: there is a downed power line on maple and 2nd. Power company crews are on their way and commuters should avoid it. Feel free to insert commentary freely, especially if it might give the SM a heart condition. ;-)

Leif

Adventurer
Oh ho! Nunununununununo! ;-) That is goint ot be the best part! You seemed so eager to get to the station too, I thought you already had a billion things ready to go! Billie's duties include reporting on traffic for the morning commute and major news, as well as jockying discs between reports. He also has to get out either live or prerecorded plugs for the various advertisers. I'll give you a freebee: there is a downed power line on maple and 2nd. Power company crews are on their way and commuters should avoid it. Feel free to insert commentary freely, especially if it might give the SM a heart condition. ;-)
Yeah, ok, I'll do my best with it, then. *sigh* ;)

Yttermayn

First Post
"Thrindar doesn't seem too fazed by the sudden change in his companion. He actually seems like he's still very, very groggy. After a moment, he flops back down into his bedroll and resumes snoring."

I wrote the above with the purpose in mind of showing that Thrindar was unresponsive, but deliberately left the reasons why vague. Could it be that his mind was being affected some how, a mirror of what happened to Toby? Or maybe he's just half asleep still and it has nothing to do with Toby at all? It also served the purpose of possibly explaining Thrindar's lack of activity lately, both in the fight and the dialog after. Thrindar woke in the morning likely not being aware of anything that had happened in the middle of the night. So when people started acting strangely, he decided to have some fun with them for a few moments. At least, that is how I interpret what happened. We shall see if Thrindar starts to take things more seriously as the realization dawns on him that his companions are very disturbed by what happened.
Also, +50xp to Rosalia for excellent RPing.

Remove ads