Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC

Leif

Adventurer
Smart hero sounds more correct. I realize you are not done with Billy, I'm not expecting anybody to be even close. I'm still just trying to encourage expansion and development of initial character concepts at this point. The focus really is on character story and background. Numbers take a very distant backseat. Once we get Voda and Helfdan's characters developed like yours and Scott's, I'll start the IC thread up.
Smart hero, Creative it is for Billy Saturn, then. For being Creative, he chooses to have Bluff, Perform (disc jockey), and Knowledge (rock and roll history) as his three extra class skills.

BTW, Billy hates rap/hip hop, but in a pinch, if it's absolutely necessary, he can 'scratch' with the best of 'em.

Leif

Adventurer
I'm still thinking of Billy Saturn as sort of a "bard." Is Smart Hero close enough in d20 modern terminology, or is there something closer?

[sblock=My Notes on Billy Saturn's 'build']Smart hero, Creative it is for Billy Saturn, then. For being Creative, he chooses to have Bluff, Perform (disc jockey), and Knowledge (rock and roll history) as his three extra class skills.
BTW, Billy hates rap/hip hop, but in a pinch, if it's absolutely necessary, he can 'scratch' with the best of 'em.

Yttermayn said:
I'm writing the opening post for the Infractus Experiment IC thread. Does Billy drink or have any vices? I think he should have at least one- seems appropriate.
Yeah, AT LEAST one. Let's stick with booze, mostly. Unless he's pulled the long straw and has to work the overnight or graveyard shift at work. Then I see him pulling out all the stops and getting stoned out of his gourd (just weed, unless somebody offers him something else/stronger for free). On a good day, he can probably get by with nursing a pint of vodka while he's on the air. On a not-so-good day, he graduates to a liter. On a bad day, he swims in the stuff. On a rotten day, he's the "Don't let this happen to you!" warning on a brochure against alcohol poisoning.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Yttermayn

First Post
It's been two weeks since Tailspinner's posted anything, I'm afraid I'll have to write Thrindar out if we don't hear from him in a couple days.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
i just left a message in another thread that the two of us are in (scotley's tomb of horrors.) lets see if that gets his attention. he is in California, so there may be a proble with cvonnectivity with the wildfires going on.

Remove ads