Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC

Leif

Adventurer
Yttermayn, you should know that I don't have Billy Saturn done by any means, if we're supposed to be doing that. All I have is the concept and ideas about how I want to play him. ZERO crunch is done, because I have no concept of how to even do that with d20 modern, other that the ability scores. I have no idea what character class he may be. I don't even know what is available.

Ok, I'm checking out the srd now. I guess his occupation will be Creative, with Bluff, Perform (disc jockey), and Knowledge (rock and roll history) as his three extra class skills. For class, let's make him a Fast Hero. (Or maybe a smart hero?)

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
crazy monky, that kind of intrusion is always welcome in my opinion. excellent that you have this done! I will have to look into this at a later time.

Yttermayn

First Post
Yttermayn, you should know that I don't have Billy Saturn done by any means, if we're supposed to be doing that. All I have is the concept and ideas about how I want to play him. ZERO crunch is done, because I have no concept of how to even do that with d20 modern, other that the ability scores. I have no idea what character class he may be. I don't even know what is available.

Ok, I'm checking out the srd now. I guess his occupation will be Creative, with Bluff, Perform (disc jockey), and Knowledge (rock and roll history) as his three extra class skills. For class, let's make him a Fast Hero. (Or maybe a smart hero?)

Smart hero sounds more correct. I realize you are not done with Billy, I'm not expecting anybody to be even close. I'm still just trying to encourage expansion and development of initial character concepts at this point. The focus really is on character story and background. Numbers take a very distant backseat. Once we get Voda and Helfdan's characters developed like yours and Scott's, I'll start the IC thread up.

Remove ads