• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC

Leif

Adventurer
Lou is an old friend of mine. He went to high shcool with Scotley, me, mowgli, JA (J. Alexander), and the rest, but he's a year older than most of us. (Two years older than mleibrock.) He's playing here in my Whitlestaff's game, my 4E game, Scotley's Island Empire game, and my new GURPS Traveller game, as well as a number of JA's games. TMI??

Leif

Adventurer
I know all of those nemes and i will have to say that they are all great pbp plahuz
Yeah, DeWar is like a bad penny that we can't get rid of! He just keeps on showing up and horning in on our games! :D We are actually kinda fond of the old dude. And, truth be told, DeWar is participating in more of the games being run by "my" friends than I am, I think.

Leif

Adventurer
I have a harder time getting friends to get on ENworld, apparently. ;-)
It was [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION] that finally got me started here. Our face-to-face games had grown very few and far between, and I had pretty much dropped out of gaming altogether shortly after 2E was released. Then out of the blue I got to talking with Scotley and we put together our http://www.enworld.org/forum/playing-game/290847-constables-14th-ward-part-4-a.html game. I had to be OJT'ed in 3.5 while trying to DM that game. It wasn't pretty. But that was about 5 years ago or maybe a little more, so it's all officially ancient history now.

Yttermayn

First Post
I dunno, goat cheese? A fine wine?

Have you come up with anything, Scott? You know you don't have to scrap the whole char, right?
Hows it coming Helfdan? Maybe I should create the OOC and IC threads for this experiment. Not sure what to call it yet.
Oh, and I chatted with my face-to-face friends. One isn't interested, the other is a maybe. He's going to look over this thread a little first.
Anybody developed their chars or secondary chars more?

Remove ads