Zombie Horror Game [Full]

RobotRobotI

First Post
I'm not in any great hurry, but I think it's reasonable to expect to have the game underway within the next two weeks.

So, the sooner your PC is in, the better, 'cause we can start sooner. I know that's kind of laid back, but it's not laid back out of apathy, as seems to be the case with some other games that try to start up here, but rather because I don't want to force anyone to meet any deadlines.

Like I said, I'd like to get started within the next two weeks. That means that before the next two weeks are through, all characters need to be submitted *and* the reason for the characters coming together in/near Sunnybright needs to be decided. That's when I'll create the IC thread.

Mithran

First Post
Feats are fixed now(Only in the RG version though), note that I actually have five because of the extra one from my occupation. The form was originally for D&D and I simply modified it to my needs.

Modified version is attached:

Attachments

• Modern character form.txt
    2.1 KB · Views: 88

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
RobotRobotI said:
I'm not in any great hurry, but I think it's reasonable to expect to have the game underway within the next two weeks.

Great! :D Sorry I'm just hammered and mechanics are always my doom... I could do 20 games if I didn't have to worry about mechanics. :)

RobotRobotI said:
all characters need to be submitted *and* the reason for the characters coming together in/near Sunnybright needs to be decided.

I'm thinking born there... Either a mother, with husband, and a few kids, or the Father's daughter… (I assume theirs a committee college somewhere near by?) It sort of depends upon the age the other players choose. (and rather or not anyone else plays a female… Every game needs one. :D )

RobotRobotI

First Post
We'll consider you interested, then. All the information you'll need is here, although it's a little messy. Character Creation has been added into the first post [it's pretty simple], and there's some additional information regarding Sunnybright, USA in post 14.

If there's anything additional you'd like to know, feel free to ask.

Nephtys

First Post
Name: Caitlin Roberts
Class: Fast Hero

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 110 lb
Eyes: Green
Hair: (natural) Blond
Skin: Light Tan

Str: 8(0) -1
Dex: 16(10) +3
Con: 12(4) +2
Int: 14(6) +2
Wis: 8(0) -1
Cha: 13(5) +1

Level: 2
XP: 1000
Bab: +1
HP: 17 (8+1d8+4)
Speed: 30
Init: +3
AC: 17 (10+3+4)
Action Points: 11

Attack: +4 ranged, +0 melee
Damage: 2d6 (MAC Ingram M10),

Fort: +2(+0+2)
Ref: +5(+2+3)
Will: -1(+0-1)

Occupation: Criminal (Personal firearms, Disguise+Sleight of Hand)
Talents: Evasion
Feats: Personal firearms(+), Simple Weapons(+), Advanced Firearms, Point Blank Shot, Strafe

Skillpoints: 8*5=40
Bluff:......................... 5+1
Hide:......................... 5+3
Disguise:.................... 5+1
Drive:........................ 5+3
Move Silently:............. 5+3
Knowlege (streetwise):. 5+2
Sleight of Hand:.......... 5+3
Read/Write Language: German, Russian,
Speak Language: German, Russian, Mandarin

Equipment:
MAC Ingram M10 2d6 20Ballistic40 ft.S, A30 boxMed6 lb.15 (.45 machine pistol)
.45 ammunition (90)
Holster (Concealed carry), 0.5 lb.
Suppressor (Pistol) 1 lb.
Yamaha YZ250F (dirt bike)110 lb.+0+2165 (16)10518M 23
Gasoline tank
MC Helmet
Day Pack, 2 lb.
Casual Clothing x3, 6 lb.
Coat, 2lb.
Cell Phone
Digital Camera
Car Opening Kit, 1 lb.
Map
Binoculars
Trail Rations (6), 0.5 lb.

Background:
Bad girl on the run from the law...

RobotRobotI

First Post
The stats on Caitlin look alright ( although I haven't run them against the book yet ), but we'll need a little more information about her.

Remove ads