Zombie Hunt (Bront Judging) [Concluded]

Patlin

Explorer
Round 3 Continues
Meksoor fires another crossbow bolt, then takes a 5' step to the north. (She has a move action left... reload the crossbow?)

The Zombie charges forward at Meksoor, finally close enough to attack a target. (Partial charge, +2 attack, -2 AC.)

Readied actions are triggered:
Balnibar triggers the trap.

The vollunteers sling stones.

Aidan retreats out the doorway.

[Rolls for the vollunteers coming up, Balnibar may roll his three touch attacks.]

IcyCool

First Post
OOC: I'll wait for Balnibar's attacks, but assuming that they don't kill the wyvern and invalidate it's attack on Meksoor, Aidan drops his bow, rushes back into the barn, and tries to haul Meksoor back out through the door.

Patlin

Explorer
IcyCool said:
OOC: I'll wait for Balnibar's attacks, but assuming that they don't kill the wyvern and invalidate it's attack on Meksoor, Aidan drops his bow, rushes back into the barn, and tries to haul Meksoor back out through the door.

ooc: The vollunteers go just before you in the initiative order, and I was allready planning to have one of them drag Meksoor out. Just letting you know so you can plan your action. :)

Patlin

Explorer
Good news and more good news:

A charging Zombie Wyvern's touch AC is only 7. Also, you cannot spend the action point... you would have needed to announce it before the roll.

All three stones hit, dealing a total of 19 damage. Not such good news: it hasn't slowed the zombie down noticeably, though an experienced eye can tell it's been hurt.

Remove ads