Zombie Survival Horror

ukgpublishing

First Post
Well you can get YotZ a whole loada ways.

Theres the pdf version from RPGNow which comes with a whole load of cool goodies that the dead tree version doesn't incuding Web Browser based copy, seperate volume with just the diaries in and a mini adventure.

Or if you have to have dead tree but don't mind the wait, you can order a print version from RPGNow, and as a bonus you get the pdf to keep you going until the book arrives.

It is in distribution in the US and shortly over here in the UK, so your FLGS can get a copy if they haven't already (and I want to know why they haven't ;) )

So there you have it, zombies in every form you could want em.

Xythlord

First Post
And its killing me........

I ordered the print version (my anniversary gift) and it was supposed to arrive yesterday! But due to a shipping error it will not arrive for another 4 days.

Argh!!!!

Xyth

hobgoblin

First Post
ukgpublishing said:
It is in distribution in the US and shortly over here in the UK, so your FLGS can get a copy if they haven't already (and I want to know why they haven't ;) )

maybe because im not from the US, and there isnt a FLGS anywhere near here ;)

still, the UK is a quick trip over the north sea. so maybe ill order it from leisure games when they get it. im itching to order some other books from there...

Ralts Bloodthorne

First Post
If you have Year of the Zombie already, or plan on picking it up, there are two sourcebooks I would recommend.

Fleshmongers: This is the worst of the worst. These guys grab survivors, abuse them, and sell them. A good book for villians that there is no moral grey area about killing.

The second is Raiders. It's almost finished, and probably will be at Final Edit Tuesday. The biggest draw on this isn't just the Raiders sections, but also the massive section on settlements. How they're put together, how they keep going, sizes, and the like.

Plus, the NPC's are always cool.

In Fleshmongers, it's the family.

And for those of you going with the conspiracy elements hidden inside the dead world, Raiders contains the Black Death power group.

Double nasty.

:D

ukgpublishing

First Post
Warlord Ralts said:

The second is Raiders. It's almost finished, and probably will be at Final Edit Tuesday. The biggest draw on this isn't just the Raiders sections, but also the massive section on settlements. How they're put together, how they keep going, sizes, and the like.

:D

So not out yet even I have only seen the first proof ;) But it looks good. Now to find that time to lay it out :confused:

Remove ads