• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

My GenCon Pics are now up ...AND the Safehouse pics.

Adlon

Mortality.net
I have posted my GenCon pics at Mortality. Have a few with Morrus, one with Nock, and several others.

Have a look if you care to ...:) My Safehouse pics are up as well...

Captioned ENnie pics and my report to come tomorrow.

http://www.mortality.net/gencon.php

Last edited:

EricNoah

Adventurer
Ok, this one's a keeper for sure :)

DSC00546.JPG

Adlon

Mortality.net
Piratecat: I crept up on your game at the RPGA arena, but didn't disturb you. You seemed quite busy, and I just kept walking. That was the only time I saw you, I believe.

Thanks guys. I wish there were more pics (there are, actually, taken in the Safehouse :) Due out today.

I'll be doing my 'GenCon Report' today. I'm taking off today to rest up, and be totally useless :)

Also, I'll be formatting the ENnie Awards page for Mortality AND ENWorld. Damn laptop made me feel dyslexic <sp?>

Good to meet some of you. Eric, GREAT Pavarotti impersonation at the ENnies :) Was VERY nice to meet you finally.

I had a total blast. YES, it was my first time (I feel so new). And what a year to go: the LAST one in Milwaukee.

I did my best to pump Morrus up for the ENnies. We ate dinner JUST before theceremony, and he ate like one mouthful of chicken, and a kernel or two of rice. He was so nervous. I told him to think of the ceremony as a big game, and he's running it :)
I think he did great.

But, I get ahead of myself. This will all be recalled in my report, to which I will post a link.

Yes, let the Photoshop sessions begin.. !!! :)

EricNoah

Adventurer
Furn_Darkside said:

What happened to that restraining order EGG had against you?

:D

FD

That's Russ in that photo, not me!

You'll see the "Eric & Gary" photo when I get my roll developed (probably in 2004 at the rate we take pics...)

Remove ads