RDP: Fan appreciation sale.

Urizen

First Post
We at Reality Deviant Publications want to show our appreciation for everyone who has supported us in the past and impress on those of you who might be considering picking up our PDFs that we are committed to bringing you the best game supplements we can possibly make in the future.

In light of the events of the past couple of days, we are putting all* of our True20 books on sale for either 1 dollar or 2 dollars at DTRPG and RPGNOW, depending on the size of the book.

So, if you have been wanting to check out some of our titles, but were on the fence, or you just want to add to your true20 collection now is the time!

RPGNow.com - Reality Deviant Publications - - The leading source for indie RPGs

Once again. Thank you so much for all of your support. We wouldn't be able to do this without your patronage.

-David Jarvis
President of Reality Deviant Publications

*-due to licensing terms, we cannot offer our True20 conversion of Colonial Gothic for a reduce price.

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Folks - this includes Shadows of Cthulhu. :) If you had any curiosity about Cthulhu and the Mythos in True20 here's a really good time to check it out.

I have used it for a group of 12-14 year olds and am pretty happy with it.

The Auld Grump

Urizen

First Post
Folks - this includes Shadows of Cthulhu. :) If you had any curiosity about Cthulhu and the Mythos in True20 here's a really good time to check it out.

I have used it for a group of 12-14 year olds and am pretty happy with it.

The Auld Grump

Thanks for your kind words!

It's great to hear you've had good experiences - as good as any experience with the Old Ones can be that is ;) - with Shadows of Cthulhu.

Cheers!

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Heh - I was running the game, so the Great Old Ones were on my side! :p

I used Shadows of Cthulhu and Technothrillers (also on sale) to run a Delta Green game.

Though the PCs weren't yet part of Delta Green.

And the mission objectives did not match the actual situation that they found themselves in.

And they found out that their 'authorized' mission in a friendly nation was in fact not authorized.

And their extraction team had not even been informed about the mission.

And all their personnel files had been handled by the same two desk jockeys....

The theme was 'Things Go Horrible Wrong.' :p I had a good time.

The Auld Grump

Remove ads