• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 Good PrCs for Yuan-Ti Purebloods <3.5>

LuckyBoneDice

First Post
Considering as how Yuan-Ti Purebloods are complete bastards, what PrCs are best for Yuan-Ti Purebloods. If you want, any class is allowed to be used here. My only complaint is that Yuan-Ti Cultist, probably the most flavorful Yuan-Ti prestige class is unavailable to Purebloods :(.

and as a follow-up question, Would it be overpowered to ask a DM if a Pureblood could enter the class if he meets the other prerequisites?

Eloi

First Post
Considering as how Yuan-Ti Purebloods are complete bastards, what PrCs are best for Yuan-Ti Purebloods. If you want, any class is allowed to be used here. My only complaint is that Yuan-Ti Cultist, probably the most flavorful Yuan-Ti prestige class is unavailable to Purebloods :(.

and as a follow-up question, Would it be overpowered to ask a DM if a Pureblood could enter the class if he meets the other prerequisites?

If you're planning a solo run, I've considered the disturbing prospect of a Yuan-Ti Pureblood Ascetic Swordsage.. using the Exalted Deeds book, and playing a Pureblood that is truly convinced that possessions are unnecessary impediments to the One Path of Yuan-Ti Enlightenment.

If you like it, it's yours. :)

LuckyBoneDice

First Post
If you're planning a solo run, I've considered the disturbing prospect of a Yuan-Ti Pureblood Ascetic Swordsage.. using the Exalted Deeds book, and playing a Pureblood that is truly convinced that possessions are unnecessary impediments to the One Path of Yuan-Ti Enlightenment.

If you like it, it's yours. :)
I adore Yuan-ti purebloods because they are much like the Drow in attitude respects. For them to becoma ascetics, is an absolutely terrifying prospect.

I personally am headed into a 9th level campaign where I was aiming at going more a caster. THIS however would make a very deadly NPC in my Eberron/Forgotten Realms fusion. Maybe a minor villain who has studied the One Path of Enlightenment. Heck, I'd give him the ability to turn his hands into poisonous snakes (Screw Mechanics! He's an NPC)

Remove ads