D&D 4E So Whats Drizzt up to in 4E?

Marauder_POV

First Post
Elminster get a mention in the FR campaign guide and so does bruenor(its says he was old and now dead). So any one know what happened to drizzt? Or the Seven SIsters(the simbul is hanging with the big E on the farm, but the others?)

So any news?

Ebylon

First Post
Hunting down Drow copycats that all try to be the same kind of character he is because he's soooooooooooo cool.

Herschel

Adventurer
Actually, a Drizzt/Bruenor "series" would have been cool to me. I read an excerpt somewhere that he's hanging with Innovindil these days keeping watch over Many-Arrows keep and such.

In the last book Salvatore did wax Cattie-Brie, Regis and Cadderly in a fit of Scorsese channeling. I'm guessing the blood letting will continue. The next book is called Gauntlgrym, so Bruenor is still up and running but more carnage will probably ensue. It comes out about the same time as the next Donaldson book.

Zaran

Adventurer
I don't think 4e cut the life spans down. But Elven children do become adults as quickly as humans now. I guess having an 80 year old elven teenager was too hard for some people to understand.

Remove ads