mention tag says "mearls", but displays as "Morrus"

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Weird.

I uninstalled it because it was causing some posts to disappear when edited. A new version has just been published, so I've re-installed it. First sign of vanishing posts, though, it goes.

[Now you just have to do it like Twitter - stick @ before the name; or use the MENTION tag, of course].

We'll see how it goes.

[MENTION=1530]vic20[/MENTION]
[MENTION=21076]IronWolf[/MENTION]
[MENTION=31304]TarionzCousin[/MENTION]

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
It said I had a new mention in the drop-down menu. When I clicked on it I went to my profile setting. I didn't see anything there to lead me here. I just guessed that this was where the "mention" was.

But maybe I missed something on the Profile Page.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
There should be a tab saying "Mentions". Alongside Newsfeed, Visitor Messages, Statistics, Friends, Contact Info, My Game Details, etc. I can see it on your profile.

Screenshot attached. :)

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    575.4 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:

IronWolf

blank
Seemed to work for me! I got the notification and it was listed on the Mentions tab. Hopefully they got the bugs worked out as it seems like it could be a cool feature to "page" people to a thread.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
There should be a tab saying "Mentions". Alongside Newsfeed, Visitor Messages, Statistics, Friends, Contact Info, My Game Details, etc. I can see it on your profile.

Screenshot attached. :)
It's working. Now I know where to find the "Mentions" tab, too.

Thanks.

Remove ads