• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
On NPR yesterday I heard a piece of a conversation about bugs as food, I think. I didn't hear much. The part I found interesting was at one time lobster was not seen as something worth eating. It was fed to slaves. Actually at one point there was a revolt because they had to eat lobster more than 3 times a week.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I just heard a mockingbird go from sounding like a bird to a frog to a cell phone. It was the croaking sound that got me.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I just heard a mockingbird go from sounding like a bird to a frog to a cell phone. It was the croaking sound that got me.
tumblr_inline_npubyh4Dyn1tpfg2f_500.gif

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Dad called me over to his house to help fix something. Wouldn't say what it was on the phone. I get there, and there's a hole in the wall. He was trying to hammer in a nail for a painting, but the hammer went right through.

Over here the walls are usually pretty damn solid (my previous home I spent an hour trying to drill a hole for a mirror, broke two drill heads), so that's not normal.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I'm melting. It's 35 celsius here. Those are southern Italy numbers, my goodness. Wish I was in southern Italy, I could at least be melting on a proper beach.

Remove ads