D&D 5E Pregenerated Characters

Bruno Darko

First Post
I'm going to run a game tomorrow and the players won't have time to create their own characters, neither do I, to create characters for them. Does anyone have some pregenerated characters that you could make avaiable? They already used the Starter Set Pregens, so I was hoping I could use something from the Players Handbook.

GameDoc

Explorer
It's fairly quick to generate characters from the PHB using the standard ability score array and the suggested quick build for each class. If you want to add some randomness, use the d100 table from the reincarnation spell to generate a race.

Bruno Darko

First Post
I'm at work at the moment, and I'll only leave at 2am, that's why I won't have time to generate them. But I'll take your advice and used the suggested fast creation options from the PHB. They will be level 1, using standard array of atributes or point-buy. It will be just a 1-shot adventure, so it doesn't really matter. Any combination of classes/races are allowed.

I just thought there would any kind of resource already with some pregens, other than the starter set ones.

Remove ads