Weird Cursor Behavior

Tia Nadiezja

First Post
So... when I press Backspace while editing a line of text, my cursor is often jumping to the end of the previous line instead of deleting the character before its previous location. This has mostly happened when I was copy-pasting a block of text (my two subclass designs) then adding italicized commentary between class features.

Does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it?

I'm using a fully-updated copy of Chrome and a fully-updated copy of Windows 10.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
That definitely sounds like local behaviour, not anything on the server. Does it do it on other websites, or in other browsers?

darjr

I crit!
No. Could be codes pulled over via the copy paste? This software tries really hard to preserve formatting and other things, however it often gets in the way.

Tia Nadiezja

First Post
That definitely sounds like local behaviour, not anything on the server. Does it do it on other websites, or in other browsers?

No on both.

No. Could be codes pulled over via the copy paste? This software tries really hard to preserve formatting and other things, however it often gets in the way.

I think it does have to do with formatting. After more experimentation, it seems to jump back to the last time bold/italic/underline was toggled.

Remove ads