Proposal: New Deity - Iovandra, goddess of travelers

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I like her! I've actually been considering generating an honest to goodness, plain ol' Cleric for LPF and this write up kind of makes me want to have him/her worship Iovandra (though both Elves and Clerics are probably my least played race and class).

I fixed your first post so it's readable in the Legacy background. Easiest way to do this if your writing in Word and pasting it in is to use the right-click option "Paste as Plain Text" when you port it over.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I'm glad you like it! I've always been a fan of clerics, and any divine class (go paladins! ) Unfortunately mu only cleric died at second level to bad dice rolls and a baby white dragon (RIP Tirion Cayde). Haven't played elves a lot (scary negative Con!) since I'm more of a dwarf, but it should be fun.

Aura

Explorer
I don't think the name similarity to another deity is a problem per se, I was just mentioning it in case it was one of those things that would, after the fact, make you unhappy. So it's fully up to you.

The other stuff makes it more appealing to me.

The elven picture in En is not exactly clear, but some people use ways out of the jerkishness of the Haran. I have a half elf from the Northern Isle, and they don't have the whole Haran sensitivity there. Anyway, just more rambling.

I could vote yes for it, but don't mind leaving discussion open just a little more to make sure we've gathered suggestions/input.

Remove ads