How to optimize this

Lanliss

Explorer
I am working on a sorcerer homebrew for 5E, and it was recommended that I play it both in a laid back style, as well as a very power gamey style. For help on the second I have come here. How can I optimize this class for maximum damage potential, assuming a preference for using spells over martial forms of combat.
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?477019-Help-with-a-sorcerer-homebrew-Twisted-Soul

What spells should I take, at what levels? I should note, we will be doing four mini quests, at levels 1, 6, 14, and 18, to test each milestone ability. So, assuming I have all of my resources, as though I were building a new character starting at those levels what can I do to max it out?

Should I take feats? Which ones specifically?

I will be working with a fighter on these mini quests, so any way I can help her out as a sorc, while still maxing out damage capabilities?

Any hardcore optimizers see something specific that you know you could exploit in some way, to completely break the game (more so than you could manage with another class)? If so, please let me know.

Any help is appreciated.

Remove ads