Dark Sun Character Sheet

Antariuk

First Post
Hey guys,

I've made a character sheet for an upcoming Pathfinder Dark Sun game of mine. There already are a couple of great Pathfinder sheets to be found online but I wanted something custom for the heat exposure system I'll be using, and also fiddling with Photoshop is fun :) The layout adheres to the popular sheets like Neceros, James the Bard, and others. The skill list assumes that magic-psionic transparency as depicted by Dreamscarred Press is in effect (both powers are treated as one and the same force when it comes to rules interactions, and skills are folded into each other where possible). There is a small box on the first page for wild psionic powers or psi-like abilities, so players who don't play full-blown psionics aren't forced to flip pages when they use a racial power or something. I also folded the skills Climb and Swim into Athletics, since there isn't much swimming in Athas... apart from drowning in the Silt Sea, that is.

This is the "open" version without the heat exposure system, but I can share that one with you if someone's interested. The sheets are sized for printing in A4, so adjust accordingly for Letter size!

Enjoy!

Antariuk

First Post
Thanks! :)

Well, Dark Sun in 5E should be an interesting prospect since - at least in my opinion - you'd have to actually mess a bit with the rules to make it fit (are there 5E Psionics?). Pathfinder with its gazillions of classes and archetypes and whatnot is sort of the easy way compared to that, since you "just" need to grab what you want.

Ezequielramone

Explorer
I know. I play both Pathfinder AND 5e. Do you use occult adventures or psionics (from dreamscarred press).
Do you have any kind of convertion? Or you just do it eyeballing each thing on the fly?

Antariuk

First Post
I'll use Ultimate Psionics from Dreamscarred Press because the strong 18.th/19th century vibe I get from Occult Adventures doesn't really fit Dark Sun all that well.

I am in the process of writing a conversion, but most of it is advice and overviews. I rewrote the PC races and also created a bunch of background packages that grant a feat and two skills each, but that's about it mechanic-wise. The rest is small lists for currencies, weapons and equipment and a rant on which classes fit certain Dark Sun themes best (Templars are Inquisitors, Clerics/Oracles are Elemental Priests, and so on). If something unexpected comes up down the road I'll indeed judge it on the fly.

Remove ads