Pregenerated PCs?

mrswing

Explorer
I'm looking for some pregenerated pc's of differening levels (preferably the base classes and races) in order to start testing out the D&D rules before trying to assemble a new playing group. Anyone got any suggestions for websites which offer some of these? Also, where can I find the stats for the Iconic 3e characters (which would cover what I'm looking for very nicely)?

Thanks in advance for your aid!

caudor

Adventurer
Stats for the iconic characters can be found in WotC's Enemies & Allies. There may be other places as well. Good luck.

carpedavid

First Post
Two suggestions...

1. You can get info on many of the NPCs (and PCs) I've personally generated for my campaign by going here: Book of Names. Some of them are not complete, but many are, and many also have entire backgrounds written up, if you're interested in that sort of thing. You can also download .pdf character sheets for some of them.

2. Download PC Gen - it's got a slight learning curve, but once you get the hang of it, you'll be generating NPCs of all sizes and shapes left and right. I couldn't DM without it any more. You can download that here: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net

Hope that helps!
Dave

Remove ads