D&D 5E [Kiclstarter] Places by the Way, a series of modules for F&D 5E

doogx

Explorer
f you have played Legend of the Five Rings TPG (3rd Edition), Dungeons & Dragons 3rd Edition, Lord of the Rings RPG, Decipher’s Star Trek RPG ir Rolemaster, you may have come across my work — check and see if the name Douglas Sun shows up in the credits. I haven’t written for roleplaying games in a while. But the open license for D&D 5th Edition inspired me to get back into it, and I’m turning to Kickstarter to help launch a line of short modules compatible with 5E, called Places by the Way.

Places by the Way will describe locations and mini-adventures that you can drop into your campaign like a glittering mosaic tile and give your player characters a brief, but memorable break from the main story. Each product will have two versions, one set in the Forgotten Realms and available exclusively through Dungeon Masters Guild; the other will keep the setting details as generic as possible and comply with WotC’s Open Game License. The latter will be available through both DM Guild and DriveThru RPG, and a PoD version will also be available through other online outlets, including Amazon. Everything will be published under the Ramen Sandwich Press trade name.

For more details, take a look at the details of my campaign, and if you decide to pledge: Thank you!

Remove ads