D&D 5E Undead Apocalypse (Interest Check)

tglassy

Adventurer
I may have said this before, but this is a high magic campaign. And by high magic, I mean there are magical items everywhere. And i mean everywhere. The more intelligent undead have been hording what they can find, but for the most part, most people who died and became undead just left whatever they had, or perhaps are still wearing it.

Attunement will be very closely regulated, and Magic Items can also be given to the City as a means of alleviating the burdens. Those items are lost to you, but I'm going to be developing a "City Survival Score" to keep track of how the city is doing based on what you do. You will not know this number or what it means, but it grows over time, and every problem the city has adds to the number that it gains every day. Solving these problems (finding food source, finding the source of the undead, etc) not only lowers the overall score, but also lowers the number it grows by each day. Giving Magical Items to the City will also lower that number, depending on the rarity and use of the item.

I am also playing with other things you'll be able to do with a surplus of magical items, but I think I'll let you find that out for yourself.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Can I suggest you renate Crime to Order and Hunger to Food. It is illogical to count hunger DOWN when it is actually more hunger in the city. Same for order/crime...

So work has been crazy and I have not had a chance to make the companion. [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION] if you want you can create him for me. He did just appeate so not knowing what he can do might be fun.

tglassy

Adventurer
That’s cool. He/she has to be a Genasi, lvl 4, and a Fighter. Other than that, everything else is up to you. You can pick the sub race and subclass.

Remove ads