Do you have an FLGS?

Do you have an FLGS?

• Yes

Votes: 62 80.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 19.5%

was

Adventurer
..I have a RFLGS (relatively-friendly local gaming store) about 10 minutes away by car.

...It's prices rarely come down from full MSRP (maybe once a year).

...It's RPG selection covers the basics, but is limited to one small wall tucked away in a hidden corner.

...It has a very good selection of miniatures.

...Its boardgame section dwarfs the RPG section. It's comic book section dwarfs both other sections combined.

...It's CCG section dwarfs all other sections (one of the managers is a rabid CCG player) and they frequently take up the entire game room. This often leaves the boardgame, rpg and wargame groups that try to use the space out in the cold.

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
In Victoria there's three (at least) that sell new and one really good one if you're looking for used or old-school, all within about a 3-mile radius. There's also one more that has very limited RPG stock because their ridiculous MtG inventory drove it all out.

Yeah, Orc's Nest is a shortish walk from my work. I pop in about once a month on the way to my osteopath.
It is? Last time I was in London (fall 2014) I looked all over and couldn't find it. Where is it hiding these days?

Lanefan

Nice. That’s way better than my once a decade or so trip to the Orcs Nest when I’m on vacation.

For my part, yes, I do have a local store. My FLGS, Phantom of the Attic, is just about a five-minute walk from where I work. There are some other gaming shops in town, but it's entirely too easy to pop over there during lunch.

Yeah, Orc's Nest is a shortish walk from my work. I pop in about once a month on the way to my osteopath.

As a small-town (US) Midwesterner, I'm used to a 30-60 minute drive to Everything.

It's about a 40-minute drive from my house to my FLGS (but only 10-15 minutes from work). Games +1 is not only a great, friendly LGS - they're the champions / driving force behind QC Game Fest. Dave and his crew rock.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Boston has three or four, one of which (Pandemonium Books and Games) I particularly love. I've been shopping there since the early 90s!

Remove ads