D&D 5E Clues for Storm Kings Thunder

Yavathol

Explorer
I have just uploaded Clues for Storm Kings Thunder to the downloads area.

The idea of these clues is to
1) allow the GM to track precisely which information he has given out, and what the available sources of information are.
2) save the players some time in terms of making notes (and making them more legible!)
3) assist the players in terms of providing subtle meta-knowledge about which clues relate to the same mystery

I have initially just compiled them into tables. Any additional suggestions would be greatly appreciated - it's a big book!
SPOILER Alert: Obviously, there are massive spoilers in here!!

These notes are intended to relate specifically to mysteries that can be solved, with a few exceptions they do not cover missions that have been awarded or general character knowledge.

In a couple of days, I will create a document which contains these clues in the form of cards which can be printed out and given to the players when appropriate. If the players seem to be on the right track, you can hold back on providing more clues, as you see fit.

I have credited the supplementary sources and highly recommend the work of DM David and JValeur:)
Hopefully by providing these files in Word format, folks will be able to amend the wording and customise as needed for their own campaigns.

You can find the file here in the downloads section. Please use this thread for comments.

Remove ads