• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Edit: WTF stupid forum engine?

Frankie1969

Adventurer
An obvious followup question from the prevalence of the "homebrew" answer to http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?594885-Which-adventure-are-you-currently-running

Edit: never mind, ignore this stupid thread. Very annoyed.

Yesterday I very definitely clicked the "Make this thread a poll" button, followed by the "Preview Post" button. 100% sure about that. Preview Post.

I very carefully composed the wording of the poll question and its answers. But when I hit Preview again, EnWorld said "you cannot add a poll more than 10 minutes after posting". WTF? I didn't effing post at all!

So then obviously I wanted to delete (or at least hide) the post. But it didn't show in the thread list, or in my profile's "find latest posts/threads" section. So I figured it didn't actually post at all. I was out of time, so I walked away.

Over 10 hours later, I start receiving "Your thread has a reply" notifications. If I had received them instantly, like my subscription default specifies, I would have killed the thread.

Last edited:

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter
Poll? What poll?...

Currently WotC because I’m still learning the ropes. I’m enjoying remixing them which seems like a good first step before flying completely solo (and to be honest I don’t think I have the time/energy). At least with WotCs stuff I can blame them when it goes pear-shaped... ;)

Tormyr

Hero
Since I first decided that I wanted to lead a collaborative, story-telling adventure in January 2014, I have run:

WotC: Murder in Baldur's Gate, Legacy of the Crystal Shard, Mines of Madness, Storm Kings Thunder, Tomb of Horrors

Paizo: Age of Worms (5e)

EN Publishing: Bonds of Forced Faith, War of the Burning Sky (soon), ZEITGEIST (later)

I see EN Publishing as taking up the next several years of my gaming life.

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
Interesting answers.

At my table, the adventures are created by the players' reactions to whatever I'm doing, and vice versa. Seems funky to do it any other way. But I don't judge.

Shiroiken

Legend
I have access to pretty much every printed adventure from AD&D, plus most of the Dragon Magazines of that era. My current sandbox campaign takes ideas from the various adventures I like, and I update/change as needed to fit my campaign and needs.

ccs

41st lv DM
Myself. TSR. Judges Guild. WoTC. Paizo. Goodman Games.
And the players at my table - becaus no matter who pens the initial adventure, it ALWAYS morphs into something unique.

Remove ads