ZEITGEIST ZEITGEIST #1: Island at the Axis of the World

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
ZEITGEIST gets some WOIN love!

236604.jpg

Welcome to part one of the critically acclaimed ZEITGEIST adventure path!

This is the What's OLD is NEW (WOIN) version of this adventure.

In factories throughout the city of Flint, months of ceasless toil by mages, engineers, and shipbuilders have finally concluded. Now well-wishers from across the nation of Risur have come to witness the launch of the world's mightiest vessel of war: the R.N.S. Coaltongue, impervious to spell and cannon and armed with fire that could slay even a dragon. On the docks, constables keep a close eye on celebrants and troublemakers; in the shadows, conspiracy and betrayal threaten this technological titan on its maiden voyage.

Meanwhile, on an island in the lush Yerasol Archipelago, enemy spies put their plans into motion, clouded with secrecy...

An adventure for heroes starting at Grade 5.

Brian I

First Post
I was just about to ask about Zeitgeist and WOIN, so this is very cool. A couple questions:

1) Is there a release schedule for the WOIN adaptions of the rest of the AP(s) (or adventure no. 2 even)?

2) In addition to this starting adventure, are there particular Zeigtgeist products that would be good for a WOIN GM?

Thanks!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Well, you're the first person ever to mention it! We'd pretty much assumed there was no interest, so put those plans on hold. If folks do want to see the whole AP converted to WOIN, please do let us know, because all we have to go by is your feedback online! :)

dekrass

Explorer
I'd like to see the rest published for WOIN. it seems like an interesting set of adventures.
Even if I never get around to running them I'm sure there are parts I could use.

I'd also like to see War of the Burning Sky for WOIN.

Last edited:

Remove ads