Starfinder Starfinder-1-01

Fradak

Explorer
So, first Pathfinder/Starfinder character. I hope it's Society compliant. I'm open to any suggestions/advices you might have.

He is an enhanced bounty hunter (Exocortex).
Short backstory (in progress) : recently renewed while in prison, he has an Exocortex that contains data from previous personalities. The last one, named Kyle, was a bounty hunter who ended in jail during his mission. Kyle decided to look after his last target.

[sblock=Image]
2d871d552263549fbf921116781474a4.jpg

[/sblock]
Kyle
Male Android Bounty Hunter Mechanic (Exocortex)

Stamina. 6
Hit Points. 10
BAB. +0 (Combat Tracking: +1)
KAC. 15 (Second Skin)
EAC. 16
Speed. 30 ft.
Initiative. +4
Resolve. 4
--------------------
STR 10 (+0), DEX 18 (+4), CON 11 (+0), INT 16(+3), WIS 10 (+0), CHA 8 (-1)
--------------------
Saving Throws. Fort: +2 Reflex: +6 Will: +0
Senses. Low Light Vision, Darkvision 60 ft
Languages. Common, Kasatha, Vesk, Ysoki
Skills.
Athletics (1) +4
Computers (1) +8
Engineering (1) +8
Perception (1) +4
Piloting (1) +8
Profession (B.H.) (1) +6
Stealth +6
Survival (1) +7

Actions
--------------------
Laser Rifle Azimut Range: +4 (1d8 F; 120ft; Burn 1d6, 20 charges)
Knife, Tactical. Melee: +0 (1d4 S; Analog)

Features and Traits
--------------------
Type. Humanoid and Construct types
Constructed. +2 vs Mind Effecting, disease, poison, sleep, do not breathe
Exceptional Vision. Darkvision 60, Low Light Vision
Flat Affect. -2 Sense Motive, +2 DC to Sense Motive checks against me
Upgrade Slot.
Bounty Hunter. Reduce the DC of Culture or Profession (bounty hunter) checks to recall knowledge about your mark, as well as to recall knowledge about law-enforcement individuals and practices, by 5.

Artificial Intelligence. Exocortex
Combat Tracking. Movement action designate target; full lvl BAB vs desig target
Memory Module. 1/day reroll failed skill check to recall knowledge, Skill Focus bonus feat
Bypass. +1 insight to Computers and Engineering
Custom Rig.Computer and Engineering toolkit equivalent, Mk 1 comm unit

Proficiencies. Light Armours, Heavy Armours, Basic melee weapons, Grenades, Small arms, Longarms.

Feats. Skill Synergy (Stealth, Profession)

Equipment
---------------------
Backpack, Laser Rifle Azimut, Battery (20), Knife, Second Skin, MK1 Serums of Healing (1), Frag Grenade I (1), Binders (2), Cable Line 30ft, Flashlight
Environmental Clothing; Cold, Hot, Zero, Dust
Credits 1 Bulk 1
Carrying Capacity 5 - 10 - 11

Last edited:

CharlotteOz

Explorer
Here's what I got! Let me know soon as you can what my SF Society # is, assuming we're being formal about this.

If anyone else has their heart set on a solarian, I also have ideas for a djinn-adjacent spellcaster from the heart of the sun.

At a Glance:

Tara Lushek
Female human xenoseeker solarian 1
NG Medium humanoid (human)
Init +1; Perception +4
--------------------
Defense SP 7 HP 11 RP 3
--------------------
EAC 13; KAC 15
Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +2; +2 against spells and spell-like abilities
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 25 ft.
Melee solar weapon +4 (1d6+3 B)
Ranged tactical semi-auto pistol +2 (1d6 P; analog)
Offensive Abilities black hole, solar manifestation (solar weapon), supernova
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 16 (+3); Dex 13 (+1); Con 10 (+0); Int 10 (+0); Wis 10 (+0); Cha 14 (+2)
Skills Athletics +5, Culture +4, Intimidate +6, Perception +4, Survival +4; (reduce the DC of Life Science checks to identity rare creatures by 5)
Feats Heavy Armor Proficiency, Spellbane
Languages Common, Kasatha, Shirren
Other Abilities stellar mode
Other Gear lashunta ringwear I, tactical semi-auto pistol with 9 small arm rounds, beacon, consumer backpack, field rations (1 week)s (2), hygiene kit, mass produced tent, personal comm unit, small arm rounds (30), space suit (environmental protections), starstone compass, titanium alloy cable (50 ft.), credstick (190 credits)
--------------------
Tara was content, for a long time, with a life on Absalom Station, cataloging the stories of the Pact Worlds' cultures from afar. A mistaken Drift jump on a routine trip, however, forced the ship to make an emergency landing on an uncharted world, and forced Tara to put theory into practice keeping the passengers alive. It was at this time that her solar powers manifested and she became acutely aware of how big the galaxy was - and upon rescue, she found that she couldn't return to dry theory any longer. The Starfinder Society wasn't about to turn down a recruit, and the young woman soon prepared to set out into the stars again - this time skilled in first contact scenarios, how to survive on an alien world, and if necessary, how to focus her "little light" into a quarterstaff made from solar energy.

Attachments

• TaraLushek.pdf
    587.5 KB · Views: 480
Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I have a Human Mystic Priest, an Ysoki Technomancer Spacefarer, or a Human Envoy Outlaw ready to go that can play 1-01. Or I can make a new character if those don't fit.

Fradak

Explorer
As we just started and it has no implication, I'll change TARS name for Ash. So it will be less confusing with Tara in the future. I was not sure about TARS anyway ;).

Remove ads