"Unable to save image"

Weiley31

Legend
Anybody got a solution to a problem I'm having?
I'm trying to FINALLY change my profile avatar to this. But every time I try to, its somewhat a bit zoomed in too much. I've fixed it currently where its not TOO zoomed in, but I'd rather have it where you can see the full pen and pistol as well as the hat without anything getting cut off.

I just can't seem to get it properly.

Attachments

• firebrand edit.png
    firebrand edit.png
    24 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
Anybody got a solution to a problem I'm having?
I'm trying to FINALLY change my profile avatar to this. But every time I try to, its somewhat a bit zoomed in too much. I've fixed it currently where its not TOO zoomed in, but I'd rather have it where you can see the full pen and pistol as well as the hat without anything getting cut off.

I just can't seem to get it properly.
Have you tried a more symmetric version of the image? Maybe that will help out whatever is centering the image? Here are a couple square versions of the image, padded with whitespace in the spoiler:
Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg
If those don't work, maybe a circular frame around the icon might help trick the centering algo?

Weiley31

Legend
Have you tried a more symmetric version of the image? Maybe that will help out whatever is centering the image? Here are a couple square versions of the image, padded with whitespace in the spoiler:
If those don't work, maybe a circular frame around the icon might help trick the centering algo?
WOOT APPRECIATE YA!!
I suck when it comes to these kinds of things, so I probably wasn't doing it right. But since I love the symbol and felt like it would've been a great injustice to the makers of said image, Flagbearer's Games' of Nations and Cannons, if I didn't get this resolved.

So, thank you again!

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
WOOT APPRECIATE YA!!
I suck when it comes to these kinds of things, so I probably wasn't doing it right. But since I love the symbol and felt like it would've been a great injustice to the makers of said image, Flagbearer's Games' of Nations and Cannons, if I didn't get this resolved.

So, thank you again!
No problem, glad it worked!

Remove ads