• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"Unable to save image"

ParanoydStyle

Peace Among Worlds
So, I tried to upload a profile picture and I did not succeed. I tried uploading it directly or linking it to a site. I made sure the image I was using was smaller than 800x400 and smaller than 97.7Kb (btw that's a VERY SPECIFIC NUMBER). Nothing worked. Unsure if bug with site or user error. Please advise.

Edit: the image was a .jpeg which I've generally observed to be the most universally acceptable image format.

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We've had a few different errors reported with image uploads of various kinds. Right now we're working on an upgrade to a new platform, which will fix everything.

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
Right now we're working on an upgrade to a new platform, which will fix everything.
That is good to hear. I finally got a picture of myself that shows off my good side. :devil:

I hope the lag time to load a new thread also is an artifact of the transfer prep work.

ParanoydStyle

Peace Among Worlds
So has there been any progress on this in the last month? I don't mean to be a pest but I am p. tired of not having an avatar.

Would it do any good for me to try a different browser or something?

zfulhr

First Post
please follow the bellow instructions.
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 800 by 400 pixels or 97.7 KB (whichever is smaller).

Remove ads