• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tabletop Scotland 2019, Perth UK, 24-25th August

a2ndchapter

Tabletop Scotland & Polyhedral Press Overlord
In 2018 over 1,000 different people came to play board games, card games and RPGs and on the 24th & 25th August 2019 we're expecting more!

RPG wise in 2018 we had 14 tables on average in each of the 5 slots with the majority of those being D&D Adventurers League.

For 2019 we've expanded the space available to RPGs and we're aiming to have 20 tables on average in each of the 5 slots, with approximately 50% of those tables being for D&D Adventurers League.

That's in addition to having lots of open play space for gaming of all kinds and having lots of exhibitors, demos and a board game library.

If you want to know more about the convention in general then check out our website - www.tabletopscotland.co.uk

If you want to see what RPGs we currently have schedule then check out the listing here - www.tabletopscotland.co.uk/what-can-i-do/events/rpgs/
If you want to run RPGs at the convention please use the RPG Submission form on our website - www.tabletopscotland.co.uk/what-can-i-do/events/rpg-submission/

If you have any questions let me know!

Cheers,

Dave

Convention Director

Tabletop Scotland: At the heart of gaming in Scotland.

2019 Dates : 24th & 25th August 2019, Dewars Centre, Perth.

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

a2ndchapter

Tabletop Scotland & Polyhedral Press Overlord
We have over 100 sessions of RPGs planned for this year's convention as well as lots of open gaming space, exhibitors, seminars, events, bring & buy and many other things.

You should come. No really, you should!

Remove ads