Meet Us At UK Games Expo!
    Frazzled
    Dracolich (Lvl 29)

Meet Us At UK Games Expo!

EN Publishing will be at UK Games Expo this year (May 31st-June 2nd) on Stand 2-T1. We will have all our Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD products available to buy, were running 1-hour demos, and we also well have an exclusive small print run of the next book, LUNA-1! We literally only have 30 of these printed for the expo (there will be many more printed later, dont worry!) so its strictly first come first served. Please do stop by and say hello!

Name:  luna1.jpg
Views: 19920
Size:  124.7 KB

Present will be me, Peter Coffey (from our podcast), Jessica Hancock (our amazing publishing administrator), Darren Pearce (lead writer on Dredd), and Andy Peregrine (author of The Robot Wars), who will be happy to sign books. We'll also have an assortment of our other books, too, of course! We'll probably be doing a few interviews from time to time for the podcast. This is EN Publishing's first time at a convention strictly as a publisher rather than as a punter!

I love the cover art

Enchanter (Lvl 12)

Quote Originally Posted by Morrus View Post
    EN Publishing will be at UK Games Expo this year (March 31st-June 2nd) on Stand 2-T1. We will have all our Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD products available to buy, were running 1-hour demos, and we also well have an exclusive small print run of the next book, LUNA-1! We literally only have 30 of these printed for the expo (there will be many more printed later, dont worry!) so its strictly first come first served. Please do stop by and say hello
    Heads up...I believe that is May 31st-June 2nd that you will be there.

Good Luck and hope many stop by to see you!

Frazzled
    Dracolich (Lvl 29)

Quote Originally Posted by GreyLord View Post
    Heads up...I believe that is May 31st-June 2nd that you will be there.
    Good catch!

Novice (Lvl 1)

Excellent news - I'll be sure to drop by. I may even have a mini Judge in tow if he decides he wants to wear his uniform...