Adventure Suggestion Help

Zagig

Explorer
Despite being a member on ENWorld for many years, I have never posted here. I'm not totally aware of the etiquette and rules here so if this post breaks a rule, let me know.

I am trying to find a good adventure as my party heads into the City of Greyhawk (my home Greyhawk campaign) to join the Mercenaries Guild. We are staying away from long campaign arcs so I'm looking for stand alone adventures and modules. We've discovered that investigation is not their forte :). The system doesn't matter but we are playing Pathfinder and the party is Level 4. Does anyone have any recommendations?

In addition, has anyone run either The Road to Revolution or The Sinking series of adventures from 0one Games? If so, can you tell me what you did and didn't like, what style it tends to use (as I said, they aren't good at investigation), and how easy it would be to convert to my Greyhawk setting?

Thanks everyone.

Odysseus

Explorer
I ran Skullcrackers(road to revolution) a few years back and liked it.Not great but good, nothing much to dislike about it. I wouldnt call it a investigation adventure. But if your party struggles with that I wouldn't recommend it. Generally I found 0one adventures solid to good.
4th level adventures that come to mind,that I've run, are shadows of lastwatch keep(5th ed), from arcane library. Lookglass deep(3rd ed adventure)

Remove ads