Revolutions ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricNoah

Adventurer
Nope, probably will sometime this week.

We have a forum for Sci-Fi and fantasy books, movies, TV, etc. I'll move this one over there.

reapersaurus

First Post
Dpulse303 said:
Ah have just ssen matrix three,pretty good anyone else seen it yet?
wow.
what an insightful post :rolleyes:

This sure was worth starting its own thread... in General Discussion would be my guess?
sheesh... I've seldom seen a post that more screamed "Look at me - I just saw a movie before most people!" before.

P.S. The more I read his post, the more fascinating it becomes.
2 misspellings, no space after the comma, and he referred to Revolutions as "matrix three". Oh, it's a run-on sentence, too.
All in 13 succinct words.
Impressive display.

edit: I guess it was in Meta? Well, that's not quite so bad...

Last edited:

Dpulse303

Meat head
So, didnt realise my illiteracy would be so offensive mr reapasoreass, guess us poor dumb low post guys should swallow a dictionary and post more often eh.
Every one has a right to an opinion and mine was clouded by drink at the time of last posting (dont drink and surf?)...it is not now, i find you highly offensive with an air of smugness that is quite frankly ...sickening.
go and post somewhere else.

takyris

First Post
Reaper, play nice with the newbie. He wasn't arguing for the creation of an independent Palestine. He was talking about a movie. It was a harmless post in the wrong forum. As for his spelling and grammar, we've all seen worse. I don't think it's indicative of his character as a human being.

Dpulse, please treat this as a learning experience. You posted without lurking for long enough to really get a handle on the rules and social mores of the board, and somebody whacked you on the nose with a rolled-up newspaper. He could have done it more politely, but you also could have lurked, learned the rules, and paid more attention to your grammar and spelling so as to make your posts easier to read. And if your posts are always going to have as many grammar and capitalization issues as your first few here, you should probably get used to people dinging you. We can't see how handsome and caring and wonderful you are here on this messageboard. All we have to judge you on is the content and format of your posts -- which means that if you post something full of misspellings and run-on sentences, you will be judged accordingly.

shilsen

Adventurer
takyris said:
Dpulse, please treat this as a learning experience.

Plus now he knows what Reaper's like, so it might be a life-saving experience :D

That being said, how about a review, Dpulse?

Henry

Autoexreginated
First of all, let's EVERYBODY play nice.

Second of all, Reaper, please don't insult other posters. It would in fact be better to ignore it if you don't find it insightful.

Finally, I'm going to close this thread before it really gets rolling, and point all concerned to this thread of the same topic:

http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=68311

Thanks, everyone!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads