Pathfinder 1E Leif's Questing Knights - L10 Pfdr Rpg [OOC 01] [Full]

Helfdan

First Post
By the way, Red, there probably are tribes of Wood Elves in the Vesve Forest, probably vassals of the High Elves. You can still play a wood elf if you wish.

Scotley

Hero
Perhaps my Tiefling and Mowgli's have had occasion to get together, perhaps for mutual protection in the past?

Helfdan's thoughts work for me. Perhaps more recently we've all been working together more formally?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Personally I would save the 200 gp from agile breastplate. It only works with climb and jump checks. If you want a -0 ACP I would take the Armor Expert trait. That way you reap the benefit across all skills that have ACP.

Also we still need to decide as a group what level of cure wand we're buying. With the addition of Yettermyn the cost has gone down, not much, and all totals are rounded up. Moderate = 642.86, Serious = 1607.14, and Critical = 3000. Personally I'm leaning towards Serious if everyone can afford it but Moderate would be fine with me to.

re trait

already have that!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
This is what I have thus far:

Johann Klaus the damned
Disgraced Knight of the order of the white rose. Now seeking Absolution by doing acts of good, hoping for the nightmares to end .. .. .. ..

He was with a group once, From the Vicounty of Verbobonc, they were sent to fight an evil in the back of a mine that was killing off miners. Turned out to be a greater evil then expected. His party members were getting killed by strong undead, A very olde Vamphire as well as other creatures of shadow, and turning into the same creatures of the nether world! He ran, greatly wounded and weakened by the vampire and his minions. He ran back to his tower of the White Rose. There he was proclaimed a coward and dis-banded: his armor taken and only a common sword to defend himself with 1 week of rations to go away, far away and keep going........

He stumbled upon a shrine that was being tended by a kindly old priest where he was nurtured spiritually as well as physically. The priest received a vision of the doom of the fallen knight one night where he sen Johann on his way at first light to safety. from this day forth he vowed to walk as a knight at heart doing good through out the lands fighting evil where he found it.

In the early years of his rebirth he traveled far and wide, first accross the gnarly forest to put distance between he and his past, around and about the domain of gray hawk, including fighting trolls and other denizens of the mistmarshes. During this time he worked as a conscript soldier at blackwell keep. During a county festaval at a joust he recognized the coat of arms of Verbobonc. not wanting to cause conflict he left as soon as his contract was up heading south along the Jewel River road through Welkwood to the southern tip of the Lortmils and into the Duchy of Ulek.

Heading Northish he happened upon a village near Waybutay with an ogre problem. With the promise to see what he could do he scouted out the problem finding it to be a warband of ogres and ettins who were part of a larger unit of giant kin. He reported back to the elders what he found and meationed his need forb help. The gave him an ancient sword, one used to quell a giant problem in the past, about a centry ago. The last hero prevailed, but perished of his wounds, leaving this legacy.

Returning back to the warband .. .. .. .. .. < [MENTION=1231]Kaodi[/MENTION], could this be where we met?>

Along the way he met Hraln .. .. .. .. ..<need more background info!>

Map: http://www.highprogrammer.com/alan/gaming/dnd/greyhawk/map/supermapnew.html

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Also we still need to decide as a group what level of cure wand we're buying. With the addition of Yettermyn the cost has gone down, not much, and all totals are rounded up. Moderate = 642.86, Serious = 1607.14, and Critical = 3000. Personally I'm leaning towards Serious if everyone can afford it but Moderate would be fine with me to.

Ero's left with a hair over 118 GP, so he's not got much to contribute.

So that gives us Eldran Hawkshand, Human Ranger (Helfdan), "Character's Name", Elf Ranger (Red Knight), and Yurei Cadivere, Tiefling Druid/Wizard (Scotley) traveling, working together. We still have to get Ero Batzuen, Tiefling Alchemist (Mowgli), Hrain of the Road, Human Inquisitor (Kaodi), Johann Klaus the Damned, Human Fighter (Scott DeWar), and Yttermayn's Fetchling-to-be-named-later, all smashed into one group. Most of you have an entry in the RG, but a few still don't. Tch!

So, I'm thinking that there is/are an item or series of items that the group seeks in order to use them to lift one or more of the various curses afflicting various members. There are a number of your ...uh... number who have said in their character backgrounds that they either are, or feel that they are, cursed. That's a great hook to use. Let me study on that for a bit, and I think I can work with it. Hmmm......

Ero's born and raised in the Free City of Greyhawk. He might know Yurei through moving in some of the same circles for research, and it's possible he's been a member of some of the caravans Yurei or the others have served as guards. Also, "birds of a feather" might come into play for Ero, Yurei and the FtbNL (Fetchling to be Named Later) - outsiders may have bonded at least superficially due to their treatment at the hands of others.

Curse-wise, Ero's too . . . absent minded? . . . to be worried about a curse most of the time. He is extremely motivated by his thirst for knowledge. Possibly this multi-part item is rumored to be a key component for his research, a philosopher's stone, etc.

Leif

Adventurer
FIRST, My Darling Players...

Put the "multi-part artifact-type item" completely out of your little pc minds.

There will likely be an item, possibly more than one, but I never subscribed to the multi-part thing to my indefinite and incomplete knowledge. I can virtually guarantee that it is NOT anything like the Rod of Seven Parts.

Kaodi

Hero
[MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION] I can live with being waylaid by ogres. Looks like Yttermayn's character and Hraln will have already met up by that point now as well, so perhaps we should drop the dreaming element and keep it as just a kind of chance encounter.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Personally I would save the 200 gp from agile breastplate. It only works with climb and jump checks. If you want a -0 ACP I would take the Armor Expert trait. That way you reap the benefit across all skills that have ACP.

Either way works for Ero's motivation ;)

Remove ads