[Øone Games] The Revolution Starts in October!

Master01

Explorer
[Øone Games] The Revolution Starts in October!

We are pleased to announce The Road To Revolution, a Great City Campaign Arc; a series of adventures designed for use with the 3.5 version of the world’s most popular role-playing game. Set in the Great City, this epic campaign takes characters from their humble beginnings, all the way to powerful adventurers upon whose actions the City will come to depend. The Campaign Arc contains six adventures in all, each written by the original authors of the Great City Campaign Setting. Arc adventures can be played individually or linked with others in the series to create a complete campaign.

The Road to Revolution will start in October with The Skullcrackers.

The Road to Revolution Campaign Arc

- The Skullcrackers by John Ling (The Trades Ward - level 1-3)
- Thrown to the Lions by Lou Agresta (Residential Ward – level 4-6)
- Tides of Blood by Greg Oppedisano (Dock Ward – level 7-8)
- A Walk in the Park by Rone Barton and Lou Agresta (Temple Ward - Level 8-10)
- The Usurpers by Tim Hitchcock (Castle Ward – level 11-13)
- The Sundered Legion By Brendan Victorson and Liz Courts (Army Ward – level 14-16)

You can download some Revolutionary wallpapers in our Wallpapers Section: 0one Wallpapers

kroh

First Post
Sounds pretty interesting... So with all the great products vying for my time and my dime...

Sell me on the Revolution... Can we have any hints ???

Regards,
Walt

Master01

Explorer
Well, its a urban adventure arc which deals with all the urban-related themes beloved by players: You can expect pit-fighting, military officers bribed, conspiracy plots, power factions schemes and, of course, rebellion and revolution. The Great City is plagued by racial and political conflicts, people are unhappy, and now it's time for revolution!

Can't say more at the moment, but october is not that far.... ;)

LRonKnieval

First Post
Sounds pretty interesting... So with all the great products vying for my time and my dime...

Sell me on the Revolution... Can we have any hints ???

Regards,
Walt

Here's the premise without spoilers:
The Great City has a lot of factions working with in it, all doing their thing to gain power and prestige.
PCs get dragged in the middle of events and struggles of various conflicting factions.
The PCs choose where their loyalties lie and through their actions, effect the course of events.
The overall outcome of the ARC varies (potentially drastically) depending on the actions, motivations, and alliances of the PCs.

In otherwords, we set it up for GMs and PCs to really control the fate of the Great City.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases