D&D 4E “Dusk” by Matt Colville

Does anyone have a link to a video where you can see the players' faces (on video), or do you have to catch them live for that? I tried going on twitch but the videos I found there also didn't have the video for the players.

Does anyone have a link to a video where you can see the players' faces (on video), or do you have to catch them live for that? I tried going on twitch but the videos I found there also didn't have the video for the players.
I don’t know. Someone mentions in the comments that several of Colville’s players don’t like to be recorded at all, so it may be that this group only agreed to be recorded as long as they weren’t being seen.

The game starts in an inn; there is a little goblin jack in the box gambling game. A fight ensues with dwarf slavers.

In the following videos, the PCs go searching for a person. Anything further is spoilers. Mr. Colville looks like he is a fun DM.

darjr

I crit!
Note this isn’t his previous group. That older group didn’t like playing live, but seems may be OK with edited recordings. I think this 4e Dusk group is almost entirely new folks.

I’m glad he put it up edited in YouTube and is keeping the unedited live streams. I dint think he originally intended too.

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
I don’t know. Someone mentions in the comments that several of Colville’s players don’t like to be recorded at all, so it may be that this group only agreed to be recorded as long as they weren’t being seen.
only one I recall was off camera... several of them do their own streaming

SuperTD

Explorer
that sounds like in the old group
As far as I'm aware in the Dusk group that consists of Matt, Dael, OD, Justice, Tom and Anna, Only Matt and Dael consistently stream the sessions, while OD sometimes streams them. If any of the others do I'm not aware of it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases