1000th Post. What's your best type of post?

Derulbaskul

Adventurer
Like the OP, my favourites are those involving ideas for an adventure or a campaign. It's positive and it's practical and a real antidote to the nastiness that sometimes builds up around edition wars and assorted asshattery.

Wednesday Boy

The Nerd WhoFell to Earth
I also like the "Help with my campaign" ones. It's invaluable to have the whole EN World community's creativity to inject into your games.

Along that same line, I also like the ones that are on general gaming concepts/advice*, sort of like the Fear the Boot podcast is. While system-specific advice is awesome, I love reading threads about concepts that I could apply to a wide variety of games, systems, genres, etc.

(*Maybe I mean "game theory", although I have no idea what "game theory" really is. I'm just spitting up a phrase I've heard to sound cool.)

weem

First Post
I see your Betty White and raise you an undead Bea Arthur.

Oh yea?

I see your Betty White, your Bea Arthur, and Estelle Getty and Rue McClanahan, and I raise you ALL of them playing D&D with Wil Wheaton in the middle of an iconic D&D bar fight, framed in bacon...

gg_dnd.jpg

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
"You must spread exp before giving it to weem again" is such a common occurrance that if he actually got as much as he deserved he'd be level 80 by now.

weem

First Post
Jesus! That is a work of freaking art. Get that in high-resolution for me so I can print and frame.

Kudos to the WEEM!

Thanks - I would need high res versions of the various images in there (which I don't have/could not find) :(

"You must spread exp before giving it to weem again" is such a common occurrance that if he actually got as much as he deserved he'd be level 80 by now.

Haha :p

kitsune9

Adventurer
Oh yea?

I see your Betty White, your Bea Arthur, and Estelle Getty and Rue McClanahan, and I raise you ALL of them playing D&D with Wil Wheaton in the middle of an iconic D&D bar fight, framed in bacon...

gg_dnd.jpg

Sheesh weem. I totally fold. ;)

Remove ads