Pathfinder 1E 1001 Spells (PFRPG) only $2.99 (normally $19.99) through 9/1

Qwillion

First Post
95738.jpg

MEGA-SALE: 1001 Spells (PDF) is only $2.99 (normally $19.99) until Sunday 09/01, it will never be at this low a price ever again!

In addition the Hardcover B&W Print edition has sold out, you can't find it at Amazon or Paizo, but its second printing is now available exclusively at DrivethruRpg (updated with errata).

So go find out more, check out the video trailer, download the free preview, or get your copy in Print or PDF HERE!

Matthias

Explorer
I have this book in PDF format and I was quite impressed with the creativity and variety of the spells. It is on my short list of allowed 3P books for my PF campaigns.

I missed my original chance to buy the hardcover version for my players to use, and I was sad when I saw it go OOP, and even ebay doesn't seem to have any copies being sold. I would definitely try to pick up a printed version (even if softcover) if it should become available.

Friadoc

Explorer
I have this book in PDF format and I was quite impressed with the creativity and variety of the spells. It is on my short list of allowed 3P books for my PF campaigns.

I missed my original chance to buy the hardcover version for my players to use, and I was sad when I saw it go OOP, and even ebay doesn't seem to have any copies being sold. I would definitely try to pick up a printed version (even if softcover) if it should become available.

Actually, Matthias, 1001 Spells is still available in print. If you follow the link above, 1001 Spells is available as a Hardcover B&W edition through DriveThruRPG's print-on-demand service.

It's definitely an awesome book, and well worth the pick-up. Although, I'm a bit biased about the book. ;)

Remove ads