[13th age/5e] Looking for 1-3 players in NYC

ruleslawyer

Hello All,

So I'm reaching out to my beloved ENWorld community to see if I can find one to three souls interested in playing a 13th age-5e hybrid I've put together in NYC. We're currently meeting on Sunday afternoonin the East Village/Williamsburg (three of our group including me are bartenders/bar owners so we tend to gather at our spots) but we are generally pretty flexible.

Overall Campaign
I've DMed now for about 28 years (BECMI/1e/2e/3e/3.5/4), and my favorite system of the moment is 13th age, but I'm using a bunch of 5e stuff and playing a hybrid of 13th age and 5e. I'm looking for additional players in part because my group is composed of VERY casual gamers who enjoy hanging out but don't really pay much attention to the rules or game play, and I'd love to have some folks in the mix who are jazzed about diving more deeply into the rules and setting. The game I'm running is essentially a linking together of old-school 1e adventures but set in the Forgotten Realms North; things like the Village of Hommlet, the Cult of the Reptile God, and the Glacier of the Frost Giant Jarl may make appearances.

In terms of systems, I like my current 5e/13th age hybrid, but I would be OK with switching to a straight 5e game if that's what's interesting to the group as a whole. (My current players honestly don't have any system preference.)

I can promise lots of delicious booze to our gaming compatriots, as well as the company of whom I hope are folks you will find amusing!

If you'd like to join us, drop me a PM! It would be great to have some additional company.

Last edited:

Remove ads