13th Age: what would you like to see next?

For more settings, look up Primeval Thule and also the 13th Age Glorantha kickstarter.

For more icon-skinning, there are numerous pretty good fan conversion for at least The Realms and Greyhawk that should be pretty easy to use or adapt.

For adventures, the free campaign (Crown of the Lich King etc.) is one I have minded for many resources, and I recommend Eyes of The Stone Thief (pdf now, physical later).

And, in answer to the original question, I don't think there's anything specific I need -- I have a good mix of resources for building and running games, so really, I'd just say "more of everything!"

Great convention adventures!

One of the thing that I appreciate a lot from 13th Age, it's the convention adventures at GenCon. I don't remember the name of the DM that I had, but he was top notch.

Sadly, I'm not involved in any 13th Age game right now.

waderockett

Explorer
I would love a book that expands the existing classes with new Talents and Spells.

You'll be interested in 13th Age Glorantha, then!

The convention adventures are drawn from 13th Age organized play, which will definitely continue once the current season is wrapped up. Kobold Press recently published my convention adventure The Wreck of Volund's Glory, which some of you might have playtested under the title Danger at Deathless Gulch.

13th Age Monthly recently launched, with monthly PDFs that will probably check off some of these wish list items. The first installment, Dragon Riding, is out, and those mechanics are the foundation for future 13th Age mount rules. (Public Opinion has used them to create rules for riding various critters.)

You'll be interested in 13th Age Glorantha, then!

The convention adventures are drawn from 13th Age organized play, which will definitely continue once the current season is wrapped up. Kobold Press recently published my convention adventure The Wreck of Volund's Glory, which some of you might have playtested under the title Danger at Deathless Gulch.

13th Age Monthly recently launched, with monthly PDFs that will probably check off some of these wish list items. The first installment, Dragon Riding, is out, and those mechanics are the foundation for future 13th Age mount rules. (Public Opinion has used them to create rules for riding various critters.)

I have not read The Wreck of Volund's Glory, but Wade's other work is excellent and I should also mention the Midgard Bestiary which I've mined several times for fun parts, and will play a large part when my players end up in Santa Cora. If you have players around 2nd level, I'd be amazed if you are not happy with it.

Remove ads