D&D 1E 1e The World of Greyhawk...reprint WotC

MrHemlocks

Banned
Banned
Now that WotC is reprinting and making pdfs of many of the older D&D stuff has there been any word on reprinting/pdf of The World of Greyhawk 1e? I started playing roleplaying games after reading the Hobbit in 1979. Soon after I started playing D&D and bought my first ever rpg books...DM guide, players handbook and monster manual. We needed a campaign world for adventures and soon after bought The World of Greyhawk.

Now if WotC reprints The World of Greyhawk, along with more core 1e/2e books and adventures, than my gaming quest will be finished. I will become a happy gamer once more while enjoying the games of my youth with friends and most of all my children.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
The absence of setting reprints, along with BD&D reprints, is a glaring omission. I bet we see both in the next wave of reprints. (I'd bet on the original Forgotten Realms or Planescape rather than the Greyhawk folio, though.)

JeffB

Legend
If they re-do the original folio, I am in for a copy. The boxed set did not do much for me..The Darlene maps, and how they would be represented are the crucial part of any GH setting reprint AFAIC.

Remove ads