• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

1st Edition Collector's Guide

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Updated to add two sets of AD&D software tools published by SSI in 1989 that I've only just discovered exist: Dungeon Masters Assistant, Volume I: Encounters and Dungeon Masters Assistant, Volume II: Characters & Treasures.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
I've just finished a fairly extensive review of the publication dates for the RPG items in this guide. Almost all of the RPG products now have release months (as best I can determine them), and a few items had dates corrected. As always, if anyone spots any errors, please let me know.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Going through the release dates, I noticed that the A series appears to be out of order. Were A3 and A4 really released prior to A2 or is there a mix-up there?

grodog

Hero
I've just finished a fairly extensive review of the publication dates for the RPG items in this guide. Almost all of the RPG products now have release months (as best I can determine them), and a few items had dates corrected. As always, if anyone spots any errors, please let me know.

I may have some new info to share on that front, since I just unpacked a stack of old TSR catalogs. Will sift through them and report back anything that looks useful.

Remove ads