D&D 5E 2 headed death!

Warpiglet

Adventurer
Fellow gamers:

looking for suggestions for 2 headed monsters for a temple tainted by Demogorgon!

believe the group will be about 4th...

so far I have thought of Ettin and death dog. I happen to have minis of these too which is fun.

as I type this it also occurs I could probably use some regular creatures and say they are 2 headed as well.

but any official 2 headed monster suggestion greatly appreciated!!!!

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
The dolgrim in Eberron is a two-headed goblin with both heads stacked one upon the other and conjoined. Not exactly the idea I expect you were looking for, but it does kinda fit your ask.

Richards

Legend
The amphisbaena is a giant, two-headed snake (with a head on either end of the body). The two-headed troll was a troll variant in previous editions of the game. Pathfinder has the ruhk, a giant, two-headed vulture.

Johnathan

Nebulous

Legend
The amphisbaena is a giant, two-headed snake (with a head on either end of the body). The two-headed troll was a troll variant in previous editions of the game. Pathfinder has the ruhk, a giant, two-headed vulture.

Johnathan

Wizkids has a recent mini for the amphisbaena that is inexpensive. As far as "official" two headed creatures with stat blocks, you're not going to find many. You're better off homebrewing a few to add flavor to the adventure.

generic

On that metempsychosis tweak
Catdog. (The cartoon)too bad there is no mini, that would be awesome.
s-l300.png

Remove ads