• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

$20 Coupon with $20 Digital Boxed Set

DMZ2112

Chaotic Looseleaf
http://www.battlecorps.com/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=shadowrun+box&x=0&y=0

It's too late for the holidays, because battlecorps.com stops shipping for the year /today/, but I still wanted to make sure Shadowrun fans and potential new Shadowrun players knew this. I just stumbled upon it by accident. It was big news early in the year when the Digital Tools Box was first released, I guess, but it's making fewer headlines now following the physical release of Alphaware.

You can get the Shadowrun 5 Digital Tools Box at DriveThruRPG.com or the above link for $20. It includes PDFs of the contents of both the Alphaware and Beginner's boxed sets. The Digital Box also contains a $20 coupon code for the Beginner's box/Alphaware combo at battlecorps.com, which retails for $70.

The long and short of it is this: if you're interested in the Alphaware box there is no reason to buy it cold, because by buying the digital box first and then buying the combo pack you essentially get the Beginner's box for free, /and/ you get $10 off the Alphaware box.

It's still a $50 price tag, but if you were headed in that direction anyway it's money on the table.

One caveat: I have no idea what battlecorps.com's shipping situation is like, but I can't imagine you still wouldn't still save some money over MSRP. If you're an Amazon Prime customer that might still be a better way to go, although I bet it's a close call ($60.10 with free shipping).

Obviously, please support your FLGS if you have one, but if you don't...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads